Re: Windows 95 on 750C running windows 3.1 and stacker 4.0?

At 9:41 AM 10/26/95, Arturo J. Morales wrote:
>I can't say anything about stacker, but I installed Win95 over WFWG 3.11
>through
>a network using a PCMCIA network adapter on my TP750Cs... I did however,
>upgrade the bios to the latest version just in case.  I have had no major
>problems except that the APM gets "confused" every now and then, and won't let
>me go into suspend (w/ the power cord in, I think) but it works if I close the
>lid...

        Speaking of which...for those of you who have upgraded to Win '95
on your 'Pads (I'm using a 750C), what have you done with/about your
non-'95-native utilities like the ThinkPad features, Battery monitor, etc.?
Is there updated ThinkPad utilities for Win '95?

        I hear that if your running "old" Windows software on Win '95 then
its really not worth installing Win '95.

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner