Re: Dock 2/PCMCIA any known problems?

Try downloading the YPTF012.EXE patch from the IBM pc web server
(www.pc.ibm.com) it is supposed to fix a timing problem with the DockII.  I
have yet to see any improvement in stability in the system as my Win95
755CDV always locks-up in the Dock II, but it might work for you.

I'm currently using the DockII as a bookshelf and paperweight.

-Ted