Dock 2 description ?

   On Sun, 22 Oct 1995, Chris Hanson wrote:

   > Additionally, I've used the TP disk adapter (an add-on option) to

   What does it do, convert the D connector to a standard 40 pin cable and a
   power socket?

Basically, that's right, except that the cable is 60 pins (it looks
standard to me, but I'm not very knowledgeable about this), and the
drive's power is somehow derived from this cable rather than from a
separate power cable as is usual.  Also, this converter is mounted on
a bracket that allows the TP disk to fit neatly in the 3.5"x.5" slot
on the left side of the dock.