TP755 and DockII...

I've got a 755 CDV P-75, 40MB RAM, 810HDD, a 3COM PCMCIA ethernet adaptor,
DockII and an internal, removable IDE drive in the DockII (SyQuest EZ135
removable cartridge).

I'm running Win95. All the IRQ's are filled, no conflicts.

When I dock the TP I get about 10 minutes of use before the system freezes.
I have to do a manual un-dock and hit the reset button on the back to get it
back from the land of the lost...

The system runs fine when it is not docked.

I've had the system sent into EasyServ and they couldn't reproduce the
problem, they did, however send a floppy with some sort of patch on it that
the config.sys loads.  It has yielded no increase in system stability.

The lock-up is unpredictable and there is no discrete event that I can ID
that would lead me to the source of the problem.

Anyone have any experience dealing with the TP and the DockII that might be
able to lend some insight into this problem?

Thanks,
-Ted
Ted Frederick
Mgr. DM Practice