Re: Introductions

At 6:20 PM 10/17/95, Peter W. Borders wrote:

>dual scan screen. Currently I have 8M memory and a Toshiba 528M hard
>drive, without an "official" IBM case (too tall).

        How did you manage to work this?  Some of us who would like to get
an inexpensive 3rd party Hard Drive but not pay an extra $100 for the
plastic case would like to know!  :)

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner