TP755CD with NT

Help!  I am trying to run Windows NT on a Thinkpad 755CD with 40 MB RAM.
I can only get 16 colors under NT.  Does anyone know what the fix for this
is?  I have heard that there is one, but IBM wants to charge my $35.00 to
tell me how to do it.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Daniel Smith

* Daniel D. Smith        **   Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality    *
* UNIX Systems Manager / **                  GIS Center                        *
* Internet Security Mgr. **       P.O. Box 82231, Baton Rouge, LA  70884       *
* daniel@deq.state.la.us ** Telephone (504) 765-0086  Facsimile (504) 765-0097 *