Re: TP 760 Memory

I thought the 755's also used 3.3 volt memory, and the CX
is definitely non-parity.  The battery probably changed
because the physical layout changed (plus they like to sell
everyone new stuff).  But the 760's have a removable floppy
and you can put a 2nd battery into the floppy bay, so you
can hot swap or automatically switch over.

	Also, is this list going to change its name?  IBM did have the
	opportunity to call this new laptop a ThinkPad 800, but didn't;
	so, perhaps we can think of the 760 as a 759.9 :).

The Thinkpad 800 series exists, and uses the PowerPC processor.