Re: TP 760 Memory

> Jack, it seems pretty clear that the TP760 memory is NOT the same as he
> 755 memory, and also the very expensive Lithium-Ion batteries also are
> not the same. GRRRR! sure makes it more expensive to take the step up!

Well, in this case I think we can forgive IBM, they are changing
over from the 5 volt memories to the 3.3 volt memories (thus lo-
wering the power requirements for the system).  But, I wonder why
the batteries changed?

Also, is this list going to change its name?  IBM did have the
opportunity to call this new laptop a ThinkPad 800, but didn't;
so, perhaps we can think of the 760 as a 759.9 :).

---Darin Okuyama