Re: TrackPoint II drifting

At 12:45 PM 10/2/95 -0400, Michael Wexler wrote:
>The drifting has occurred with both my TP500 and my Desktop, using both
>namebrand and cheapie mice, but only under win95...

If it happened with a mouse, then I think we can safely say that it's not
"TrackPoint II" drifting, eh? :)

There is a tpII specific drifting problem that someone was asking about,
that doesn't occur in traditional "mouse" type controllers.

>I think win95 may be the problem.  Its odd, watching the ghost cursor...

Almost sounds like what you have hold of is the "trails" feature :)  You
might try checking the controls for your mouse, to see if the trails option
is checked, in the motion section.
jesse montrose <jesse@spine.com> http://www.hooked.net/bin/jesse.home
After seven years, I was sent home to my family.  Little man, I give
the watch to you.