Re: analog hookup through digital line

> At 02:46 PM 10/2/95 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >I'm doing some work at a place that only has digital phone lines
> >available to offices.  Is there a creative piece of magic that would
>
> There are two products that I know of:
>
> 1) Konnex 109/111 (portable version)
>
> 2) Inside Line
>
> They are both available from PC/Mac Connection.  The phone number
> is 800.800.1111.
>
> ---
> Sean Chou / schou@uiuc.edu
> Illinois MBA Web Page <URL:http://mba.cba.uiuc.edu>

IBM Options reportedly has a Digital PHone System Enabler, PN 92G7519 for $105
... I think the features sound pretty much like the Konnex box.  Does the
Konnex box require batteries or AC adapter?

Bob Cowles (aka Dr. Chaos)     ||   finger drchaos@pelican.cit.cornell.edu
rdc1@cornell.edu               ||    for contents of latest Chaos Corner