Re: MWave version 2.00

Hi,

On Mon, 25 Sep 1995, Mehdi Attaran wrote:

> As of this morning, these files were not availble on the FTP site, but I'll
> bet they will be in a day or so.

where will they be on ftp? Here in germany, IBM told me there is no ftp
site from them, so I can only upgrade via modem which I don't have or I
have to buy a diskette for 70$ from a IBM seller...

Ciao, Hanno
--
Hanno Wagner, Student der  Fachhochschule Hannover, Fachbereich IK
email: wagner@www.bid.fh-hannover.de