Re: [Fwd: Re: recharing and batteries]

On Sun, 10 Sep 1995, Roger J. Buffington wrote:

> Note that if you buy the new portable charger it does not charge the
> Thinkpad while the 'pad is turned on.

I will mention that I used my pad to dead earlier today, came home,
plugged into my portable charger, turned it on, started working
constantly, hard drive spinning, PCMCIA Megahertx 14.4 modem on, cover
open and backlight on full. Battery charged between when I started at
805p and now, 934p.

Machine is a 750 Mono, 12M RAM (ie - higher batery drain than a 4M), 540M
HD, Ethernet PCMCIA card in slot 1, Megahertz 14.4k modem in 2)

And is _definately_charging_.

 Donald Alan Whiteside     MDCC Wage Slave     School of Computer Science
         Official Usenet Dork for the week of Jan 9-13, 1995
      GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
          "The universe is not in the habit of giving up
       explanations to cursory examinations" - Garth Thornton