Re: [Fwd: Re: recharing and batteries]

"Note that if you buy the new portable charger it does not charge the
Thinkpad while the 'pad is turned on.  Therefore, I use it at home,
and my original one on the road.  This way I have a battery in the
unit at home, as a backup, but I am not abusing it by constantly
charging it.  On the road, generally I *want* to charge the battery at
every chance, since there is the liklihood that I might be somewhere
where I don't have ready access to a plug."

We have discussed this before, what exactly is "the new portable charger",
are you talking about the inexpensive AC adaptor, P/N 85G6670, because
I certainly see that charging my Li-Ion batteries while the pad is turned
on.