re: game port [Colorado Gameport]

re game port on a ThinkPad, I use that well know busines graphics package FS5.0
very well with the Colorado Spectrum notebook gameport, goesinto the serial
port and has the seral port then coming out the back of it.It does not work
with all flight sims, there is a company that does a lot ofthem, Apache etc, I
think it is Spectrum Holobyte, who doesn't support thegameport whic is
annoying.
Simon

/// Simon Maufe                          ||| MAUFE@TWEETY.DIGSYS.COM         //
/// Daugherty Systems                    ||| 314-432-8200 office             //
/// St Louis                             ||| 314-257-8018 home               //
///                                      ||| 314-694-3207 client office      //
/// All opinions and thoughts are mine and not those of my employer or client//
// Use anything in here at your own risk
\\