Linux w/810mb HD

Ok, I now have the 810mb HD, and would like to install Linux on some of it...

However, I tried getting the dparam.com file from
http://www.hooked.net/people/jesse/linux/ and the file is empty...
This is a problem, i think, since i don't know the parameters of the disk, and
I need them to boot the system (again, I think :)  The info on the page is
for the 540mb HD, so i was wondering if anyone knew the parameters for the 810.

Also, I have an original version of Warp (w/o any of the CSD's applied)  Is
there anything I need extra to run Warp happily on my 750Cs? besides the
Thinkpad Features Disk?  Everything I've found seems to pertain to OS/2 2.11
and the installation I did today seemed to work fine, but i haven't tried
suspend or anything fancy yet...

Thanks in advance!

Art

--
Arturo J. Morales      (RPI '94)   |  art@aars.mit.edu
Department of Biology              | Massachvsetts Institvte of Technology