TP Dock II Questions

   Date: Fri, 8 Sep 95 19:26:35 CDT
   From: josephw@inc.net (Joseph C. Wilson)

    Is it possible
   >to hook up an internal SCSI drive (with ribbon cable) ?

   I believe so but I will check and follow up with you in the next day or two.

It is possible.  The ribbon cable is included with the dock.

    And lastly,
   >is the SCSI adapter made by Adaptec or IBM ? This might affect the
   >availability of ASPI and other drivers.

   Is is an Adaptec adapter but I don't know which one off the top of my head.
   Again,  I will check and let you know.

It is a custom Adaptec adapter.  The BIOS identification string is
"Adaptec BIOS:AHA-1532P".