Re: game port

On Sep 9,  3:39pm, Victor Kress wrote:
> Subject: game port
> Ok, don't tell *anybody* I asked this, but is there any way to attach a
> ...er...joystick to a tp750 for the purpose of .... playing games.

Sure, there are several versions of laptop gameports available.  Some connect
to the serial port, others connect through the parallel port.  Your local
computer retailer should have them.  If not, grab a copy of the latest Computer
Gaming World -- they always have full-page ads for the laptop gameports, in
addition to mail-order dealers that carry them.

> I don't want this to get around, but I've developed a weakness for Flight
> Simulator, and the trackpoint lacks realism. :)

Victor, do you recall how much traffic/effort we spent trying to get sound
working on Doom?

Robert