TP Dock II Questions

Teemu,

Don't have all the answers you are looking for right now but here are the
basics:

I'm also
>interested in the SCSI port so what kind of external connector does
>it have (normal Centronics-50 or smaller "SCSI2") ?

It is a SCSI2 port (I used a MAC SCSI cable from PC/MAC Connection
(1-800-800-1111 in the US) to connect my ZIP Drive.

 Is it possible
>to hook up an internal SCSI drive (with ribbon cable) ?

I believe so but I will check and follow up with you in the next day or two.

 And lastly,
>is the SCSI adapter made by Adaptec or IBM ? This might affect the
>availability of ASPI and other drivers.

Is is an Adaptec adapter but I don't know which one off the top of my head.
Again,  I will check and let you know.

Finally,  I think the Dock II is great.  I love coming home and simply
pugging my machine in to the Dock,  taking it in and out without worrying
about powering down or disconnecting cables (I am watching Washington Week
in Review in my living room after a "hot" undock an hour ago).

Talk to soon with the rest of your answers.

Joe Wilson
Badger Valve & Fitting
Milwaukee,  WI