Re: Win95 or OS/2?

On Sun, 3 Sep 1995 13:03:43 -0400 you wrote:
>I know that this is probably a stupid question, but can you run Win95 apps
>under OS/2?  On the same token, can you run NT apps under Win95?  How about NT
>apps under OS/2???

Win 95 apps will not run under OS/2, nor will OS/2 apps run in Win 95.

OS/2 runs extremely well in 8BM.  Don't know about Win 95; I do know
that my local computer weenies recommend 16MB with Win 95.

Win 95 is based on cooperative multitasking, whereas OS/2 Warp uses
discrete (true) multitasking.

Good luck.
Roger J. Buffington
AB6WR
USC Law, Class of '97
Go Trojans!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from   |
| them (Native Americans). There were great numbers of people who     |
| needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it   |
| for themsleves."  -  John Wayne (actor)                             |