Re: Win95 or OS/2?

> I know that this is probably a stupid question, but can you run Win95 apps
> under OS/2?  On the same token, can you run NT apps under Win95?  How about NT
> apps under OS/2???

Not Windows apps that use Win32 will run, but Win32s will run okay.
I believe that all the new Win apps that have a Windows-compatible
sticker on it will be using Win32 (for easy portability to NT, of
course) so probably, no, you cannot run most of the new Win95 apps
under OS/2.

> Does Win95 run happily with 8megs?  Can i get a floppy distribution of Win95?
> What CDROMs/PCMCIA-SCSI combinations work with win95?  OS/2?

Win95 runs okay with 8mb RAM.  You can get Win95 on floppies.
I don't know about the CD-ROM/PCMCIA SCSI options.

> Is this info in the TP75x FAQ?  Where is the newest version?

Er, no.  There still is no newest version.  It's much busier
working than it was being in school! ;)