Re: OS/2 Warp - Changing Resolutions

On Fri, 25 Aug 1995 07:59:43 GMT+2 you wrote:

>I had the same problem. Make sure that the LCD is switched off
>(display is only on the external monitor only). Next, reboot and
>change the resolution with the settings notebook (right mouse on
>desktop).

Can you elaborate, because I see no settings tab which would
enable me to change the display resolution in the desktop
settings notebook. Which particular tab are you referring to?
The only way I got it to look like SVGA is to change the font
size to 8. I hope you are not referring to this?

Wilson Yip

<wyip@nicotra.com.sg>