OS/2 Warp - Changing Resolutions

I have a 750C with OS/2 Warp installed. This is the version
released October 1994 without WinOs2.

I have always used 640x480 on the LCD and never tried getting
a higher resolution on an external monitor. Lately I took over
from a colleague an NEC MultiSync 4FG monitor in the office
but try as I might I have been unsucessful in getting a higher
resolution on this monitor.

According to the 750 manual there should be a "ChangRes" and a
"SetCRT" batch file after installing the latest drivers from
PCCO (ver 1.33) but these drivers are for OS/2 2.1 only, the
docs accompanying the drivers state that if the user is using
Warp, the video drivers from Warp should be used. My drivers
were installed when installing Warp but there is no indication
of how to get higher resolution or is this not possible?

If any on this list can shed light on this matter, I shall be
obliged.

Wilson Yip

<wyip@nicotra.com.sg>