WD90C24 for OS/2

hi,

Someone mentioned using a new WD90C24 driver recently on a TP. This
driver was not available from ftp://ftp.pcco.ibm/pub/mobiles
but from an OS/2 site. The driver I found on the OS/2 site was,
-------
                         WD90C24 Device Driver
                                  for
                   Toshiba Models T4700CT and T4700CS

THIS GRAPHICS DEVICE DRIVER SUPPORTS THE WD90C24 GRAPHICS CONTROLLER FROM THE
WESTERN DIGITAL** CORPORATION.  IT IS DESIGNED TO BE USED WITH THE IBM* OS/2*
2.1 PRODUCT AND THE FOLLOWING TOSHIBA** SYSTEMS: T4700CT AND T4700CS.
-------

Is this the same driver and can I use this? Cheers.

  kevin cheong  mlp program  iss nus