Re: Display on CD, CE, CX

> Can some of you with one of the above three models say something about
> the color depth of the TFT display?  IBM advertises it as capable of
> 65536 colors, but I've noticed that several companies say the same
> thing when their TFT apparently isn't capable of that many colors (the
> notebooks can show 16- or 24-bit color depth on an external display).

We have several 755CE, CD, and CX models.  All are capable of displaying
640X480 at 65K colors on the LCD and external monitor.  Since this was one
of requirements, we tested the LCD display on them very throughly. They work
as advertised.

ThinkPad LCD display on the 755CE, CD, and CX is *THE BEST* when compared to
any other laptop.

--
| Mehdi Attaran     mehdi@armon.rain.com     ..!uunet!m2xenix!armon!mehdi |
|                   Data: (503) 642-3270     Voice: (503) 649-0719        |