ThinkPad Owner

I have a ThinkPad 750C with 16MB Kingston Memory Module. Recently I
upgraded my harddisk from 340MB to 810MB. I bought my harddrive from
Sigma Data. I am using a Apex PCMCIA 14.4 Fax/Modem. My other PCMCIA
slot fitted with the Panasonic portable CD-ROM's SCSI II card. My
primary operating system is OS/2 Warp and I am using boot manager.
Occasionaly I switch to DOS/Windows. The Panasonic CD-ROM does not
support OS/2; that is there is no OS/2 drivers for it. I am going to buy
a New Media Combo Card: Sound/SCSI II. I think it comes with drivers
for OS/2.