Re: Contact for 3COM PCMCIA promo?

> Does anyone know if 3COM still has a promotional deal in effect
> for their PCMCIA Ethernet cards?  Last year they were going
> for around $100 via an 800 number;  if this is still the case,
> can someone please post the number?

  Yep, the promo is good 'til Sept 30, 1995.  $99 for a 10baseT card, $129 for
a 10baseT/10base2 (BNC) combo card.  Dial 1-800-NET-3COM.  I saw the advert in
an issue of InfoWorld in late May and ordered a card a couple weeks ago.  Works
like a charm.

--
 Lew Jansen                        Systems Manager, High Energy Physics Theory
 lrj@hepth.cornell.edu     233 Newman Lab, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853