Re: Re[2]: DOS error 21 when executing Win32s programs

".....Well, if it comes with 3.1 (the help button seems to know about it), I
sure
can't get it to work.  I tried uploading the 3.11 mods from ftp.microsoft.com
yesterday.  That did not make any difference.  There is no 31-bit anything
checkbox under my Windoze control-panel-E386.

So, if I have to use 32-bit access to get rid of this DOS error 21, then
what do I need to do?  BTW, 32-bit ghostscript and ghostview also produce
the same DOS error 21.

Do I have to buy WFWG?   or is it better to just forget the whole thing
and try Win95?....."

In the 386 Enh, did you click on the "Virtual Memory," then "Change" buttons?
This is where it appears-- at the bottom of the window.  If it doesn't appear,
then it must be a WFWG thing.  The upgrade is only $40.  I haven't looked at
W95 yet, so I can't advise you there.

Michael J. Verne
michael_verne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group, Inc.