Re: Re[2]: DOS error 21 when executing Win32s programs

On Thu, 27 Jul 1995, Lee Hounshell wrote:
> Well, if it comes with 3.1 (the help button seems to know about it), I sure
> can't get it to work.  I tried uploading the 3.11 mods from ftp.microsoft.com
> yesterday.  That did not make any difference.  There is no 31-bit anything
> checkbox under my Windoze control-panel-E386.
	The last time I checked, the mods on the ftp site, upgraded
Windows 3.1 to Windows 3.11.  What it doesn't do is add the functionality
added in WfWG 3.11 like 32-bit file access.

> Do I have to buy WFWG?   or is it better to just forget the whole thing
> and try Win95?
	Wait for Win95.  It's at least as good as WfWG 3.11 at running
Win16 apps, plus it has some nice features.

					-Mike