PCMCIA Credit Card Adapter under OS/2?

Hi,
my father is using an Thinkpad 755CD with 16MB RAM, 540 MB HDD, TFT
Display, Win-OS/2 and IBM DOS. Now he tries to use his Credit Card
Adapter from IBM for his Novell Netware (Server Version is 4.01 at this
time). With DOS and Windows without OS/2, there is no problem with using
the Card in the PCMCIA slot. It works without problems. But with OS/2,
the system doesn't seems to detect the card right: it tells us, no int
used, no mem used, no port used, node adress would be FFFFFFFFF,
everything written in yellow letters, very unusual for a normal upcoming
in OS/2. Than the system tells us that in the net.cfg wouldn't be a node
address, but I told him the address in the net.cfg (the line is:
node address 02000000000
)
after this, there are many errors and the system stops.
Is there anyone familiar with this problem, can anyone send me his
CONFIG.SYS and the NET.CFG? We don't have good books and the helpline of
IBM can't help us.
Thanks in advance,
Hanno

--
Hanno Wagner, Student der  Fachhochschule Hannover, Fachbereich IK
email: wagner@www.bid.fh-hannover.de