Re: Toshiba HD upgrade

> Trust me, swapping drives in the case is _not_ very hard - certainly not
> worth $100. _I_ will do it for anyone on the list for $10 and you pay
> shipping, if you don't feel confident enough to do it yourself.

	What I'm curious about Don, is if one can get away without using
*any* hard drive enclosure at all?

	I'd like to stick OS/2 or somesuch on my existing 340 MB hard
drive and then be able to swap hard drives--but presumably I'll need
to plastic casings/caddies for that.  Don't suppose anyone has one
handy?  ;)

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner