Olga die die die

I heartily agree that there is no point in wasting time bitching if we
don't have a way of singling out the responsible person.  If some smart
person can get this guy's address, great.  If not, we just have to live
with it...unless...
I don't know if this is possible, but if it is somebody on this list will
know how.  It seems like it should be possible to filter out all
submissions to the tp list from people who are not already on the tp list.
This would cut out Olga, and also eliminate the occasional misplaced
subscription request message (unfortunately, it would not affect the
unsubscribe messages).  Can this be done without placing undue hardship on
the list maintainer?

Victor Kress
Geophysical Laboratory
5251 Broad Branch Road N.W.