Re: letter from Olga! =) (Unverified)

>         Would someone on the list with greater computer know-how than
> I *please* track down this S.O.B. so that I and others can have the
> pleasure of flaming the *snot* out of him and perhaps even overloading
> his mailbox?

Sorry.  The poster knew what he/she was doing, and very carefully
forged a post via a machine that doesn't log incoming addresses.
The message says that it came from physics1.byu.edu, but I don't
believe it, because there would be no reason for physics1.byu.edu
to route the message through UNCCVM.UNCC.EDU.

I'm considering various ways of preventing such things.

Keith