Re: letter from Olga! =) (Unverified)

>      Not to long ago, I posted a message re: meeting women of the former
> soviet union through romance ads.
>
>      In August, Olga will travel to Moscow from her home in Kiev, Ukraine.
> In Moscow, Olga will have a much easier and cost efficient means to place
> your personal romance ad throughout Russia.

	Would someone on the list with greater computer know-how than
I *please* track down this S.O.B. so that I and others can have the
pleasure of flaming the *snot* out of him and perhaps even overloading
his mailbox?

> To: probable flamer
> Subject: polite note
>
>      Although Olga has never seen a newsgroup nor heard of "net-etiquette,"
> she believes that offering lonely singles the possibility of romance exceeds
> the cost of angering those who feel the net shouldn't be used in this fashion.
>      IHA (I humbly ask) that you not flame the postmaster of this site.

	This is *precisely* what I'd like to see done...

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner