Re: tdp755CE

Is this "Terminal" different from the "Terminal" that comes with Windows?

I have used that "Terminal" with my 750C without any problem that you describe.
And, by the way, I have used it many times to connect on forsythe at Stanford.

If this is a different "Terminal" program from the one Microsoft provides, you
might want to get a copy of the "vanilla" version.

Len Jacobson