Re: tdp755CE

On Jul 7, 12:19am, Robert Dewar wrote:
} terminal is a piece of junk, you should pick up Procomm or some other
} half way decent package.

Hard to disagree.  I have used kermit for many years, because it works
consistently across many platforms and because it's free (though I
recommend the book, which isn't free).  In its various guises, I have
used it under DOS, Windows, Linux and OS/2, and I really appreciate its
robustness under noisy line conditions.  The TCP/IP support is new but
worked pretty well for me; I don't use this feature much now that I run
Linux most of the time.

Anyway, it can be got from kermit.columbia.edu.

Regards,
Eugene Fiume.