Re: MWave & Windows 95

>I have the MWave 1.10 and the patch for > 16MB installed on my system..
>But, when I try to play wave files, it gives me the following error:
>    " Another application is playing audio.. You can either interrupt
>    the application or wait until it is done. Then try using Sound
>    Recorder again.."

Well, you didn't say which ThinkPad you're using, but I recently
installed ALL the new drivers, including the MWave 1.10 and the
Memory patch (>16MB) on my 755CX and they seem to work fine.

I'd suggest redownloading the driver from pcco.ibm and try installing
it again.  Others might have more ideas, but you should give us more
details.  Which ThinkPad model? Which operating system?

                    _\//__
     --Sandy       / _  _ \
         | InterNet : sandy@sandy.com |
                .oooO    (   )