Re: MWave & Windows 95

Well.. I finally got the sounds and windows 95 to work.. Oh, since I
forgot to mention my system before, it is 755CD w/ 40MB memory.. My
problem seemed to be combination of the following two:

    1) The memory patch did not function correctly.. It did not update
    any of the files in my system.. This might be the result of having
    both Windows for Workgroups 3.11 & Windows 95 on the same system..
    2) When I checked out the I/O address & IRQ relating to the MWave
    in the system.ini, they were both incorrect..

Anyways.. Now, that the sounds are functioning, I can get back to work..
Btw.. Is there a way to increase the sound volume?? I maxed it out in MWave
audio controls, but it can still use more, especially during the
presentations..

Thanks for all the responses..

--
Binnur Al-Kazily        Hewlett-Packard         Network Printers
binnur@boi.hp.com       (208) 396-6372       KB7YWD     DoD #2010