Virtual desktop driver for the WD90C24 under warp?

Hi folks,

I wonder if anybody on the list has any experience with the display drivers
for the WD card on the 750/some 755s in the above sense?

I know that this is possible with the windows drivers, that is on my internal
640x480 screen I have a virtual desktop of 1024x768 that SCROLL smoothly and
immediately in the hardware of the card. Since it is possible in windows, it
ought to be technically possible in warp?

Is there anybody who has managed to do this? I haven't found any place in
OS/2 where such choices are made, like the end of system.ini in windows?

Have a nice summer,

Erik