Trackpoint caps

>I got the part number for the old trackpoint caps as 84g6536.  Anyone got the
>number for the new caps, and a place to get 'em?

The TrackPoint III replacement caps in my 755CD accessory box came in a bag
labeled P/N 84G6537.  If PC direct doesn't carry them, try IBM's Maintenance
Parts and Warranty Center in Boulder, Colorodo at +1 800 388 7080.

I would have asked for the direct-dial (non-800) number, but the Parts Center
is closed until July 5.  If you are outside the United States and want the
direct number, send mail after the 5th and I'll be happy to inquire for you.

Be seeing you...
--Lang
ITC Consulting Group           integrated communication consulting services
915 Cole Street #151           networks * publishing * training * design
San Francisco, CA 94117        +1 415 861 7688           itc@apocalypse.org