Re: 755C Questions

On Jul 3, 12:51pm, Michael Verne/VENTANA wrote:
} To the pixel question:  I don't think there's any way to resurrect them.  IBM
} has a standard for the acceptable number of bad pixels before they'll replace
} the screen.  I don't remember the number, but count your bad pixels & give them
} a call.

Funny thing.  I had two bad pixels on my TFT display, one on red and the other
on blue.  The red one recently decided to return to the land of the living
pixels.

Eugene Fiume.