Re: 755C Questions

"....The "CE" series 755CE, etc. Which use the Mwave chip *are* register
compatible with the sound blaster. This is one of its advertised
features. If you have the built in modem (modem connector on the
_back_ of your ThinkPad) then you have an MWave chip. You _can_
run DOOM and games like this, on this chip, because writing to...."

D'oh!!

My most humble apologies.  Apparently I've been out of the loop longer than I
realized. :(

Michael J. Verne
mverne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Comunications Group, Inc.
"Even the most primitive societies have an innate respect for the insane."
---S.E. Hinton, from "Rumble Fish"