Trackpoint caps

I got the part number for the old trackpoint caps as 84g6536.  Anyong
got the number for the new caps, and a place to get 'em?  PC Direct
says no go.

BTW, I ordered one of the new ac adaptors.  Under $50.  Supposed to be
nice and small, too.

Roger J. Buffington
USC Law, Class of '97
AB6WR
Go Trojans!!
WARPing with PM-Mail

|Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in any form, |
|in whole or in part.  Copyright, 1995.  License to distribute this post is |
|available to Microsoft for $1,000. Posting without permission constitutes  |