Re: Anti-Thinkpad yammering

After a previous bout of yammering, people on this list (strange, huh?)
mailed me to confirm that the problems they had were indeed the ones I'd
had fixed. One of the points of this list is to act as a gathering point
to demand repairs for design faults (like for the intel list).

By the way, my 720C won't boot, error 17100 - anyone know what this means?
The TP has a 3 year warranty, but the phone supprt is not included, here in France.

Edmund.