Re: Hooray! Cold boot problem solved

On Fri, 14 Apr 1995, Greg Vaeth at General Instrument wrote:

> install the card.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to which
> ethernet card I should ask my pc vendor to swap for the XIRCOM?  Thanks.

I have been very happy with my Linksys Combo card. Came with drivers for
Netware ODI (server too!), NDIS, Packet and PCNFS. Plus, it autodetects
10base2 and T, a great feature for someone who works in both environments
like I do. It's one dongle for both base 2 and T.

HOWEVER, it didn't work with my 750 and autoplay. Since I prefer the
point enablers for memory space, that doesn't bother me, but it may you.
Whether the 755 and on work with it I do not know.