Re: "Cat's Tongue" TrackPoint Caps

Randy, sorry I can't help you acquire one. I just thought that I'd let
you know that I think that they are a *BIG* improvement over the smooth
surface caps. The first couple of days, I found the surface to be quite
rough, and I thought that I might develop a callous. After that, either I
got used to it, or it wore down just enough. It works really well at
helping keep control and avoid slipping off the stud.

As to prices, I think it's stupid for IBM to sell 2+2 for $12-15. Most of
that price has to be the overhead of selling *anything*. I bet they could
sell a dozen for $20 or 50 for $25 if they wanted. Of course, unless you
are a big company with many TPs, I don't know what you'd do with 50!

Ron.