"Cat's Tongue" TrackPoint Caps

	I don't suppose anybody has a bunch of these and would like
to part with a few (I'll pay)?

	I'm curious what having one is like (I have a 750C--boring
old stuff ;) and I'd rather not spend the gold-like prices based on
Troy-ounce weight of rubber according to IBM.  :)

	If anyone has bunches of them and is willing to part with a
few of them for a reasonable price, please E-mail me.  Thanks!

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu                |   Practice random acts  |
USC School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!) |        of senseless     |
  (My opinions are mine, but since I'm          |       viol...err..      |
    right, they should be yours too.)           |         kindness!       |