"Floating" active matrix on 755cd

Hi!

I have experienced a temporary "insane" screen on a tp755cd.
At the end of the day the colors suddenly began to float or drift to the right.
It also happened that the area around the mousecursor kind of "picked" up
a random background pattern and "carried" it all over the screen. This was
very annoying and I called the IBM technical people to pick it up
an fix it. But now, ofcource the screen is fine again and I have nothing wrong
to show the IBM technical person.

Has anyone experienced this? I guess this is likely to happen again and I do not
like it!

--
//// Harald Skotnes		// Email: harald@staff.cs.uit.no  /
/// Dept. of Computer Science  // Phone: +47 77 64 41 16         //