Request config.sys for XJ2144

hi,
	I'd be grateful if any one can post me their config.sys setup for
setting up the Megahertz XJ2144 modem (flash ROM, MNP10, etc). By default
C&S services excludes C000-CFFF wheras Megahertz advises to exclude
D000-DFFF from the manual. However the manual did say that there was an
exception with TPs. (pls. include parts of autodrv.ini and system.ini for
any specific alterations)

	Anyways, using ezplay/Win recognised the modem and stated that it was
ready, no card name info tho'. So I closed ezplay/Win again and reloaded it,
recognised the modem, shows the name Megahertz etc. but modem not ready!

	I'm currently using C&S services from Util Diskette v2.00 dated 28.9.94
and BIOS upgrade 1.15 dated 14.11.94 I realised that there were newer copies
of the disks but the same versions - possibly catering for the newer TP models.
I also found the universal PCMCIA diskette dated somewhere in Feb 95. The
current C&S services I'm using does not list the XJ2144 in pcmcia.crd.
Any comments? cheers.

  kevin cheong  mlp program  iss nus