HARDWARE: what keyboard works with the Dock I?

After over a year of owning a Dock I, I'm finally using it for its
intended purpose -- as a convenient way to connect my tp750 to an
external monitor, ethernet card, mouse, etc. while I'm at home.  Now
all I need is a keyboard.

But every time I've tried to use a keyboard with the Dock 1 it hasn't
worked.  If anyone has a keyboard working with the Dock 1, could you
please tell me exactly what kind (vendor & model #) you are using?
Also tell me what kind of thinkpad you have, in case it matters.

Keith Moore