Re: QUES: Imigosh! A MAC!!!

It's true that the number of OS/2 native apps is disappointing.  However,
the picture is perhaps not **quite** as bleak as you paint it.  There are
any number of excellent terminal programs native to OS/2, for example.
And there are two very good wordprocessors: Ami Pro and DeScribe (I use
and recommend the latter).  Lotus is committed to 123-for-OS/2, so an
excellent spreadsheet is also available.  I find that I rarely use
Windows apps any more due to the foregoing; about the only ones I use are
the Lotus Organizer and a legal program which is only available in a
Windows version (Lexus for Windows.)

BTW, Warp's interface is even nicer than OS/2 2.1's desktop.

Later.

                                             rogjd@netcom.com
                                             Glendale, CA
                                             AB6WR